To apply, click here
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Retirement Services Relationship Manager is responsible for the cultivation and fostering of long-term relationships for retirement accounts. The successful Relationship Manager maintains an emphasis on ensuring client loyalty, as well as retention of clients and plan assets.
Responsibilities of the Position involve the ability to perform the following:
- Maintain and enhance relationships with clients, financial advisors, and partners by providing engaging on-going service; serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned clients, financial advisors, and partners.
- Create and execute plan enhancements via plan design consultations for full-service compliance customers.
- Address and resolve plan compliance, regulatory and operational issues in conjunction with the third- party administrator (“TPA”) and advisor, if applicable.
- Partner with client and advisor in the development and execution of participant engagement strategies; support, plan and participate in meetings when necessary.
- Identify client needs and proactively propose value add services; introduce and rollout new products and services offered by the company.
- Coordinate strategic business and communication planning while balancing client needs, opportunities for relationship enhancement and profitability.
- Prepare and deliver annual service reviews where appropriate, including presenting at on-site meetings when necessary.
- Review all accounts in accordance with department standards.
- Adhere to team individual service and retention goals.
- Other duties as identified and assigned by Management.
- Travel as required (approximately 15%) to satisfy the needs of key advisor, TPA and sponsor relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or commensurate experience in related field.
- In-depth knowledge of employee benefit programs.
- Minimum of 5 years retirement industry experience to include 401(k) plans and ERISA knowledge.
Compensation will consist of base pay and bonus program. Company benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and sick time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: Apply online
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, American Trust Company, and AT Retirement Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.