To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Retirement Services Account Manager is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day relationship with Retirement clients.
- Maintain relationships with clients, Financial Advisors, and partners by providing on-going service through partnership with assigned Relationship Manager, if applicable.
- Serve as primary point of contact for day to day plan operational matters and inquiries; fielding telephone calls and bringing issues to resolution.
- Perform duties related to the administration of retirement plans for full-service business; interact with internal teams, Clients, and other third parties to facilitate the flow of information and obtain necessary information to ensure timely processing.
- Identify client needs and opportunities for value added services and assist in implementation of plan enhancements.
- Partner with Relationship Manager in execution of participant engagement strategies.
- Assist Third Party Administrators in providing the necessary plan information for plan administration.
- For plans with no assigned Relationship Manager, preparation of annual service reviews, fee comparisons, and other plan information and reports for on-site meetings.
- Provide general clerical support; perform assigned project work as identified by their Supervisor.
- Service all accounts in accordance with the Trust Department standards.
- Adhere to departmental and individual goals, as well as service initiatives.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or commensurate experience in financial services.
Compensation will consist of a base salary and monthly bonus program. American Trust’s benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and personal time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, American Trust Company, and AT Retirement Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.