To apply, click here
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Project Manager—Retirement Operations is responsible for having a general understanding of Relius and retirement operations systems; using this knowledge to improve (through collaboration with internal employees) workflow efficiency and the overall user experience for employees, participants, plan sponsors, and plan advisors. Project Manager—Retirement Operations will be involved in—and provide support for —a broad range of projects and improving data management and workflow. The Project Manager will work closely with the operations managers on strategic department goals and objectives and will lead various initiatives.
- Strategically plan, track, and execute short- and long-term projects that support American Trust, as well as any other identified product or service enhancements.
- Plan and execute projects to integrate Relius administrative and recordkeeping solutions (including available modules and utilities) into current procedures and workflows in order improve efficiency and the client user experience.
- Strategize and collaborate with the Sr. Project Manager to implement solutions to enhance both internal productivity and the client service experience (in adherence with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.)
- Data management initiatives, especially as they relate to payroll integration, PensionPro, CRM and others.
- Assist with System Administration tasks for Relius and other systems.
- Test system upgrades as they apply to job tasks performed by internal users.
- Assist operations managers on the creation of and maintenance of checklists, procedures manual, and policies, adhering to all applicable legal and regulatory regulations.
- Assist with project prioritization and tracking in SharePoint.
- Collaborate with Product Management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of Relius.
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Ability to use technology effectively and productively in onsite and remote work environments.
- General knowledge of ERISA, DOL, and IRS regulations.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Service oriented interactions with peers and customers.
- Able to adapt to frequent changes in a calm and professional manner.
- Displays initiative to improve a situation or complete projects.
- Accountability and good judgement.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum 2-years of experience in a financial services processing environment
- Minimum 2-years of Retirement Plan knowledge
- Retirement Plan Fundamentals 1 & 2
- 2+ years direct experience with Relius or similar system strongly preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- May work, when necessary, beyond normal working hours, on weekends and in other positions.
exington, KY, Dubuque, IA, Memphis, TN, or Remote
Compensation will consist of base pay and bonus program. Company benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and sick time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: Apply online
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, American Trust Company, and AT Retirement Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.