To apply, click here
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Product Management Specialist is responsible for product planning and supporting product marketing by managing products throughout the full product lifecycle. This includes defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to develop, deliver, and refine winning products to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met and to support the company’s overall product strategy and goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for designated product areas.
- Manage existing and new products throughout the full product lifecycle including discovery and planning, development, qualification, marketing, and monitoring of product performance.
- Be an expert with respect to product markets and competition.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Develop sales tools and collateral, brief and train sales and service teams.
- Perform product demos to customer as needed.
- Serve as a leader within the company.
- Participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies and contributes to artifacts as needed.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential opportunities and risks.
- Ability to thrive in and adapt to environments with rapidly evolving circumstances.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve and analyze business intelligence data and provide recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in product, sales, marketing, client service or project management related roles.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to react to change productively.
- Strong knowledge of ERISA, IRS, and other relevant regulations
Dubuque, Memphis, Lexington or Remote
Compensation will consist of a base salary and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: Apply online
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and American Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.