To apply, click here
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and American Trust Company (“AMT”).
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Participant Services Specialist to join our Participant Services team. As a Participant Services Specialist, you are the voice of our firm with the primary goal being to provide high quality, accurate, and time-sensitive service to our customers. Participant Services Representatives will be trained to answer questions about retirement plan solutions with emphasis on knowledge, problem solving, and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Being an excellent communicator where one demonstrates the ability to anticipate the needs of the callers, builds rapport with each customer, asks probing questions and understands how to create a best-in-class client experience to resolve customer requests on first contact.
- Educating customers about the services we provide for their retirement needs.
- Adapting to changes in the market, industry or company policies and business conditions.
- Balancing time effectively and efficiently to ensure the department meets expected service levels.
- Meeting the established goals and objectives: customer experience, first contact resolution, call quality and call handling time.
- Becoming an internal stakeholder in the future of our organization through making suggestions and participating in the process to continually improve the way we provide customer service.
- Efficiently navigating through systems/websites to maximize time to respond and resolve the service requests of customers while maintaining ownership and accountability until each request is complete, or within established turnaround times.
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service, hospitality, or retail sales with high degree of direct customer service
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish) a plus
- Strong learning agility
- Results oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience working with qualified plans and/or financial industry experience (preferred but not required)
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: Apply online
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and American Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.