MoneyIsland is a fun-filled online world where kids learn to become "financial gurus." Parents and teachers gain peace of mind by providing their kids with the tools they need to live a financially healthy life. All for free.
Kids can even earn real-life rewards as they go on fantastic quests to places like Atlantis and the Eiffel Tower. Kids can play at home or entire classrooms can embark on the quests together. On the surface they're having fun. More importantly they are learning valuable financial skills that will last a lifetime.
- Geared for kids ages 8 to 14
- Free, multi-level online game
- Teaches valuable financial skills
- Real-life rewards built into game
- Parents and teachers can track progress and assist in learning
- Additional lesson plans/activities provided to adults
- Physical passport and stickers enhance experience
- Can be used in classroom setting
- Lessons aligned with national standards of Jump$tart Coalition for Financial Literacy and Common Core math standards
Rewards for Account Holders
It's no easy task becoming a financial guru. One you've completed MoneyIsland by saving Stone Broke, you deserve more than a pat on the back. So we're gonna give you more, like a cool MoneyIsland t-shirt.
If you're a Junior Banker, it gets even better. Complete the game and receive a $5 gift card.
An electronic reward certificate is generated when you finish MoneyIsland. Simply bring that certificate to any American Trust branch to claim your rewards!
Rewards for Schools/Organizations
Everybody wins when your class or group completes MoneyIsland. Literally. American Trust will reward your progress with a group pizza party. And everybody loves pizza!
The party is set in motion once the group completes the quest. An electronic certificate will be generated for the teacher or group leader to present at any American Trust branch.