To apply, click here
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), and American Trust Company (“AMT”).
Working under direct supervision of the Operations Manager, associates are responsible for processing transactions, to include termination distributions, in-service, hardships, loans, require minimum distributions, correctives and fees. Associates may also work with outside vendors to process participant transactions relating to distributions.
- Process participant related transactions according to retirement plan requirements
- Monitors outstanding distributions for all plans to insure accurate timing of distribution
- Analyze the retirement plan document and correspondence for vesting, outside investments, and payout requirements which include but not limited to timing and availability.
- Reviews participant distribution transactions to ensure they were processed correctly
- Work with management to identify opportunities and implement changes to improve operating processes, both for effectiveness and efficiency
- Scan and index paperwork into imaging system
- Other departmental duties as needed and assigned
- Excellent written, verbal, active listening and interpersonal skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent credit history
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in transaction processing, financial services, or customer service
Compensation will consist of a base pay and bonus program. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid time off and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: Apply online
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc., along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc., and American Trust Company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.