To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Director of Information Technology will manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support service.
Responsibilities of the Postition involve the ability to perform the following:
- Hires and trains IT staff.
- Schedules, organizes, and assigns projects to members of the IT team.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Leads development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems and department.
- Develops and implements business continuity protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and enterprise information.
- Facilitates IT security audits or investigations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Coordinates multisite IT systems via enterprise resource planning (ERP).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required; master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- At least ten years of experience managing an IT department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Through understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
All Company Locations (PA, IA, TN, CT, KY) or Remote
Compensation will consist of a base salary and bonus program. Company benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and sick time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, American Trust Company, and AT Retirement Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.