To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
EdgeCo Holdings, Inc. (“EdgeCo”), and its subsidiaries are leading providers of technology-enabled retirement solutions for the small and mid-sized retirement plan market. EdgeCo is the ultimate parent company of Mid Atlantic Capital Group, Inc. (“MACG”), American Trust Company (“ATC”), and AT Retirement Services, LLC (“ATRS”).
The Accounting Associate facilitates the efficient operation of the finance department by accurately calculating, collecting, and organizing fee revenue and associated partner payments.
Responsibilities of the Postition involve the ability to perform the following:
- Performs fee calculation and collections processes on our clients’ retirement plans.
- Reconciles cash and cash flow entries on our fees and expenses.
- Retrieves information as requested from plan and partner records.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Maintains relevant filing systems.
- Monitors and suggests process improvements.
- Analyzes and reports revenues and costs of our clients’ retirement accounts.
- Creates and shares internal accounting reports with internal and external clients and partners.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree in related field preferred.
• Three to five years of related experience required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software with strong Excel capabilities.
• Intermediate knowledge of bookkeeping practices and procedures.
• Intermediate knowledge of ledger software such as an accounts receivable or payable subledger.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently.
Lexington, KY, or remote. On-site expectation when we resume work at our office locations.
Compensation will consist of a base salary and bonus program. Company benefit package includes health, dental, life, vision, paid vacation and sick time off, and 401(k) match (after applicable waiting periods).
Contact: To apply, send letter of interest and resume to Mtotten@macg.com
Equal Opportunity Employment
EdgeCo Holdings, along with its subsidiaries Mid Atlantic Capital Group, American Trust Company, and AT Retirement Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.