Collections & Disbursement
These services will provide extra convenience to increase your business bottom line.
Send and receive funds electronically and increase availability of cash for your business while reducing clerical time and effort.
- ACH Services
Receive and initiate payments electronically via ACH (automated clearinghouse) services. ACH payments, such as payroll, can be deposited directly into the recipient's account. Both coming and going, electronic payments save time and money in accounts receivable and payable.
- Cost- and time-efficient way to improve cash flow
- Reduce check writing
- Direct deposit of employee payroll
- Electronic Data Interchange presents ACH credit and debit entries in a user-friendly format
- Incoming payments available in account faster
- Save clerical time in accounting departments
Eliminate two time-consuming tasks with American Trust's lockbox service. Your receivables arriving by mail are collected and processed daily, all before payments would even arrive at your office. Our lockbox service receives deposits throughout the day, as opposed to once-a-day mail delivery, further accelerating payment processing.
- Increase availability of cash for your business
- Reduce clerical time and effort
- Accelerate processing of payments
- Expedite movement of your mail
- Eliminate delayed deposits
- Enhance your cash position
- Maximize number of items processed in one day
- Provide timely deposit information
- Wire Transfer
Wire transfers are a universally accepted way of quickly transferring funds domestically and internationally between banks. Our Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve System and we utilize the Fed line wire transfer system. When your business is required to send funds quickly, reliably, and securely; we can take care of your request.
Your business may use various technologies to request the wire transfer and we will confirm the request from an authorized individual at your business.