USDA Rural Dev. Program
This special loan program enables rural borrowers in the Tri-State area to purchase a home with no money down. You can even roll some of the closing costs into the loan, making home ownership that much easier.
To be eligible, you must meet the income limitations and the property must be located in an eligible Rural Housing Zone. Ask your American Trust experts for more information.
- No down payment
- Roll closing costs into loan (loans available up to 102%)
- Competitive market rates
- Fixed term mortgage up to 30 years
- Easier to qualify
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI) required
- Household income must fall within program guidelines*
- Single family, owner occupied properties only
- Personal service every step of the way
- Fast, local approvals
- Contact us for income limits.
- View the U.S. Rural Development loans requirements page.
- View our current rates
*Income eligibility varies by county. Contact us for these limits, or visit the USDA Rural Development income eligibility requirements page.