This savings account is linked to your FREE CashBack Checking account, which means your CashBack earnings and nationwide ATM fee refunds are automatically deposited into your CashBack Savings account.
- Linked to CashBack Checking account
- 1.51% APY on balances up to $15,000, 0.25% APY on any portion of the balance greater than $15,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met on CashBack Checking
- Automatic deposit of CashBack Checking rewards
- No monthly service charges
- No monthly balance to earn rewards
- $100 deposit to open account
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- FDIC insured
Qualifications are so easy you're probably already doing them! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your CashBack Checking account each monthly:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log in to online banking at least once
If you don't meet the qualifications on any given cycle, don't worry! The account is still free, and you can to qualify again the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*Annual percentage yields (APY) for these accounts are in effect as of 1/22/14 and calculated based on the daily balance method. All qualifications must be met during your monthly earnings period. With CASHBack checking you may get up to 3% back on purchases up to $500 with a maximum cash back of $15. Transactions may take one or more business days to post and settle to an account from the date your transaction is made. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Minimum to open these accounts is $100. No minimum balance or monthly service charge. Interest rates, cash back percentages, and caps may change without notice after the account is opened. If you close your account before cash back or interest is credited, all accrued money will be paid. Fees may reduce earnings. Personal accounts only. Maximum of two accounts allowed per social security number. ATM fee refunds up to $25 per earnings cycle when requirements are met. 1.51% APY applies to savings balances up to $15,000 and 0.25% APY applies to the portion of the balance over $15,000 when requirements are met each earnings cycle. 0.05% APY applies if qualifications are not met.