Reward yourself with a free checking account that actually pays YOU! Receive an amazingly high interest rate with no minimum balance, plus ATM fee refunds nationwide, not just in the Tri-State area! And you can link this account to a REWARDSavings account for even more money in your pocket.
All we ask is that you do a few everyday things you most likely already do — things like using your debit card for purchases and login in to online banking. Rewarding yourself has never been easier! Open your free REWARDChecking account today!
- Free, high-interest checking account that pays you!
- 3.01% APY on balances up to $15,000, 0.25% APY on any portion of the balance greater than $15,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $25)*
- ATM fee refunds are only applicable when used with Reward Checking account
- Can link to high-interest REWARDSavings account
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free debit card
- Access to Merchant Discount Program
- Direct deposit available
- $100 deposit to open account
- FDIC insured
View our qualification period calendar.
Qualifications are so easy you're probably already doing them! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your REWARDChecking account:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log in to online banking at least once per statement cycle
There is no need to worry if you don't meet the qualifications on any given cycle. You still get free checking and earn our base rate of 0.05% APY, and you get the opportunity to qualify again!
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 1/22/14 and calculated based on the daily balance method. All qualifications must be met during your monthly earnings period. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Transactions may take one or more business days to post and settle to an account from the date your transaction is made. Minimum to open these accounts is $100. No minimum balance or monthly service charge. Interest rates and caps may change without notice after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. If you close your account before interest is credited, all accrued interest will be paid. Personal accounts only. Maximum of two accounts allowed per social security number. ATM fee refunds up to $25 per earnings cycle when requirements are met. Rate tiers are as follows: 3.01% APY applies to balances of $0.00 to $15,000 and 0.25% APY applies to balances over $15,000 if qualifications are met each qualification cycle. 0.05% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 0.25% APY to 3.01% APY as long as qualifications are met.
**Monthly Qualification Cycle