Gain maximum control over your cash availability while improving profit margins. Transfer excess funds between accounts based on specific dates or dollar levels. Use the sweep to deposit idle funds in an interest bearing account overnight or to automatically pay down an existing line of credit.
- Unparalleled management over multiple accounts
- Efficient means of cash-flow control
- Transfers can be initiated when a pre-set limit is reached
- Transfers can occur nightly, to earn interest overnight
- Create earnings on otherwise idle balances
- Repurchase Agreements
Transfer to and from a variable rate and/or variable amount repurchase agreement (repo) based on balance levels. With repurchase agreements, the funds are fully collateralized by the bank with U.S. Treasury or U.S. Agency securities. A third party holds the securities for the client. The market value of the securities pledged exceed the principal amount and the accrued interest.