Bryce, Zion & the Grand Canyons
April 26 - May 2, 2013
Experience the dramatic beauty of the magnificent southwest canyonlands on this spectacular AmeriClub adventure!
• One night in Salt Lake City upon arrival with dinner at the Roof Terrace overlooking Temple Square.
• Spectacular Bryce Canyon with its massive amphitheater and colorful rock formations called Hoodoos.
• Stunning Zion Canyon for a two-night stay, where you can hop on and off the park bus at your leisure.
• At the magnificent Grand Canyon a park ranger is your host for a guided tour of the South Rim. Enjoy a free morning here the next day, and in the afternoon see the majestic views of the canyon offered at the IMAX theatre. You can participate in one of the optional tours available here including hiking or helicopter rides.
• Visit the quaint town of Sedona, known for its red rocks and fabulous shopping, and then visit Montezuma's Castle, a native American cliff dwelling dating back to the 1400s.
• Enjoy your last night's stay in Phoenix, complete with a farewell dinner. Fly home from here the next day.
Cost is $2,699 per person, based on double occupancy, and includes transfers to and from Moline airport, round-trip airfare, private coach service on tour, six- nights' hotel accommodations, breakfast and dinner daily, sightseeing and admissions per itinerary, all gratuities to drivers and local guides, travel and trip interruption insurance, all taxes and gratuities on included items and services of a professional tour director. A deposit of $300 per person is required with the final payment due by February 15. Please call if you would like a detailed brochure mailed to you.
*Price subject to change prior to final payment date based on fuel surcharges imposed by suppliers.